Search This Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Yesterday and Today:

+Mini Cinnamon bagel with PB and jam
+Another great! orange - the citrus season has returned!
+handful of raisins
+Salad - a weird one, because I don't have any real produce: green leaf lettuce, shredded carrots, sliced green olives, nooch, black pepper
+pre-made wrapped vegan sandwich (it's one specific brand they have in some delis in the city and I think this was the only flavor I like. It was a risk and still pretty stupidly expensive. 4 bucks - but cheaper at St. Marks' Market than at the deli. Only 180 calories or something, though, so ehh. I didn't feel like preparing a lunch since I'd be seeing Greg after work.)
+Gala apple (On sale 1.49/lb at the Associated here)
+baby carrots
+V8 (from the stupid vending machine, but at least healthy)
+Blue Moon six pack (shared, 12 dollars from the gas station - outside of which I ran into an old friend from High School! So bizarre, but it made me really happy to see him!)

Okay, and today:
+Unitarian coffee, again. They are quite the welcoming community.
+Really good Gala apple, which Greg paid for, thanks, yo.
+Handful of raisins
+Another of the same weird salad, this time with raisins and chopped onion added
+Two more of Rich's homemade oatmeal-raisin cookies
+Black tea with sugar and soy milk
+Now I'm gonna drink some berrs!!

I'm hungry, kinda but don't really feel like eating if I'm gonna be drinking...or cleaning up after it; I did a number on the bathroom and kitchen this afternoon. So that's nice. I feel a little poisoned with chemicals, though. Oh! And I'm getting sick! How do I deal with this? Vitamins? Juice? Whiskey? Greens? I wanna buy honey and herb tea for the fall anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message and I'll call you back.