Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm still alive and eating too much

Alright, I'm doing it again, but blogspot is orange where as wordpress was blue or something hey Mets blah blah and what kind of food blogger would I be if I passed up a fruit for a color, you know?
I still don't have a camera so this will totally be boring but it's not like I'm looking for readership, just a log for myself, I think, without having to constantly waste paper and have my lists and things be in a million different places.
Keep it together, dummy.

I eat too much.
I'm working on something, but I think I'll save it for later.
Alcohol intake? 2 beers. I may run for some more before work because this was an annoying morning. Things may continue to annoy. I was also supposed to run this morning but got drunk and ate compulsively last night. Instead I drank coffee and worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message and I'll call you back.