Search This Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Donnez-moi du Sel

Oatmeal with blueberries and coffee with soy milk and sugar
(laundry)
Baby carrots
(clean room, sweep kitchen) (held off on more coffee)
That same great salad: lettuce, cukes, tomato, avocado, carrot, onion with balsamic, s+p, and nooch
(made dinner:)
Broccoli and broccoli rabe with spinach pasta, black pepper and nooch. When I ate it later, I added a little too much salt, but it did help.
(1.50)
Banana and gum
(2.25)
An apple and gum (in the city)
(Vending machine breakdown:)
Salted peanuts

Probably could have gone without the salted peanuts seeing as how I already had fat in my diet from the avocado and so much salt from the salad and pasta. I was genuinely hungry, though. And I needed a protein pick-me-up for the end of the night. I gotta stop spending so much $ on gum, though. Ridic.

Oh, food-realted that made me REALLY happy. At work today, I had just gotten there, when a thin girl I had noticed a few days earlier asked me if I had ever noticed any books by an Austrian expert on eating disorders, Hilde Bruch, I believe was the name. She said she was usually to shy to ask for help on things like that but, noticing my fork earrings, on which she complemented me, she decided to give it a shot. I, being awkward, didn't say much, but I'm so glad she asked and I hope she found what she wanted. Really happy.

Still no alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message and I'll call you back.