Search This Blog

Monday, May 30, 2016

Pre-memorial day: pets & new products

Climate change means there are no intermediary seasons. We are straight on into summer and I am very hot, painful heat rash included.

                                                       Peach-Pear La Croix to refresh on

                    fire escape stir fry: rice, tofu, carrot, broccoli, scallions, avocado, sriracha

                                                                 Reno on my lap

                                                                  finished a new zine

                                    more fire escape: cat, book, pb-banana-spinach smoothie

            breakfast bowl: granola, blueberries, goji berries, oats, peanut butter, almond milk

                                     raw kale, tofu, mushrooms, tomato, avocado, sriracha

                                               quick protein snack. I like these Primal Strips

this treat I did not like so much. I've been intrigued by the beans in dessert trend and this sounded good, but maybe it would have been better not gluten free. This tasted like sweet-ish wet rubber. Oh well. Now I know and you know and i have done my service. Thank you and good night.

12 comments:

  1. I've only tried beet brownies, not the black bean brownies, but wondered if it would be a weird texture. Thanks for taking one for the team! Yay, another zine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to turn you off to them! I want to try to bake my own.

      Delete
  2. New zine looks so good! Heat wave hitting the states pretty hard it sounds, it's heating up here for the weekend but not harsh yet. Erratic none the less, Luka hasn't even started shedding her winter coat yet! Love the color of that smoothie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been really busy lately but I'll get you a copy soon. It's been hot the last few days but then supposedly rainy and I don't even know. I'm gonna hide and lie down.

      Delete
  3. Reno is so adorable! I really love the Thai peanut primal strips too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The peanut flavor is definitely my favorite.

      Delete
  4. I think we had summer last month but I can't really keep track of the seasons anymore — they're so weird. Two days ago I was wearing my coat, and today it's hot. The zine looks very cool as does the kale-tofu combo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer, post-summer, cold, summer kinda again

      Delete
  5. Someone has been a busy blogger. Hope I get a copy of the latest zine. February issue was a little 'eh', but November issue was a keeper. Course I get the shout out in the February issue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sending one yr way tomorrow. Don't fret, you didn't get a shout out in this one so if it sucks ya got nothing to worry about.

      Delete
    2. But if it rules...well, I will see if it ever arrives....

      Delete
  6. I think I'm the only person not drinking La Croix yet.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message and I'll call you back.