Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Plain Ole

No trips this time around. Just plain old back to normal meals, for which I am glad.

      kale, broccoli, mushrooms, bell pepper, onions, quinoa, Field Roast sausage for me & J

        raw collard wraps with tomato, cucumber, hummus, tofu, and a little sprinkle of Daiya

                                              dates with almond butter and cacao nibs

                  a meal for a trolly parody account my friend and I run. Onions: it's what's for dinner

broccoli, tomatoes, spicy sauerkraut, tofu, and a little hummus in a random lunch notable mostly for the fact that I ate it outside! In the sun! Clad only in a sweatshirt! well, not only

                   SoDelicious coconut yogurt blueberry flavor with raw acai granola on top
 
raw collards, tomatoes, tofu, avocado with red pepper flakes and a little Braggs. I'm running out of ways to make my meals even sorta different.

                                                                          Theo cups
And that's that.

7 comments:

  1. It's always kinda nice to get back home to routine meals after a trip! Not as decadent but makes you feel better. That hummus/tofu/kraut bowl looks awesome. And love me some almond butter-stuffed dates. That's usually what I eat before my runs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eating lunch outside lately would be complicated by the need to find someplace dry to sit. Or I could stand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In addition to amazing salads and miso soup awesomeness, I always associate dates with nut butter and cacao nibs with you! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dates and almond butter are the best.snack.ever! Btw there are huge soft delicious dates right now in the produce section at trader joes for like $3.
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha Onions: it's what's for dinner ahahaha The picture is awesome, if this is for real I must know more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Field Roast Sausage?! Shocked! Oh those Theo Cups are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad to see your not a Justin's all the time person. I like the Theo's a lot more!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message and I'll call you back.