Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2016

Bowlz n more bowlz

Really I just use bowls eftovers from the meal I made for Jarrod with Heidi Ho cheese blended in:

                                                  Broccoli, tofu, chickpeas, kale, cheeze

                                                     Carrot soup with avocado on top

                                                  This was good! Gingery and slightly sweet

                   WF Indian food: chickpeas, a samosa, cauliflower and peas, acorn squash

 mung beans noodles, avocado, bok choy, tofu, scallion with ginger, garlic, soy sauce, and jalapeno

                                                               important phone call

oats, chia seeds, goji berries, phone (jk, it's banana), and almond butter. with unsweetened soy milk
 
big noodles, broccoli, tomatoes, tofu, and more Heidi Ho cheese. The cheese is okay. It was on sale & I probably won't buy it again.

5 comments:

  1. Food just naturally tastes better in bowels. Great glasses! I'm due for a new pair. (I think I'll stick with my phone.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your great post. Your post is really valuable and help me a lot. Waiting for your next similar post.
    Software Gestion Restaurante

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent ideas for bowls. Heidi Ho is a terrible name for cheez, but I have never heard of it before. Who was on the phone? Putin?

    ReplyDelete
  4. All meals taste better in bowls. Looks like that was a rather serious banana call!
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the spicy (not on sale) and I hated the texture! Saw them on Shark Tank and all the non-vegans loved everything, so what do I know?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message and I'll call you back.