Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

the fruits of other people's labor

Jarrod breakfast extraordinaire:

oats, granola, blackberries, blueberries, goji berries, chia seeds, almonds, soy milk. AND iced coffee. Doin' it well.

J's roommates are amazing cooks. One made this vegan spaghetti squash lasagna with cashew ricotta and daiya. She let us have some and it was so good.

           Here with sauteed kale, field roast sausage, and mushrooms. Gotta get that green.

 my less work intensive lunch: more raw collards with black eyed peas and hummus. Also sriracha.

                                              more of that damn curry. Still a serving left.

stopped by V-Spot the other day for a small pop-up and to say hello to Barbara at Gone Pie. Picked up this almond coconut fudge, which was awesome, as well as some lemon tahini cookies, which I love. Brought them to meet some friends later and didn't get a picture. Trust they were good.

                               Ate the fudge at the zine library with a cup of coffee from Tiny's Giant.

7 comments:

  1. I wish I had some damn curry in the fridge. I'm hungry! (I shouldn't read blogs when hungry.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm....that fudge sounds awesome. Also, lemon tahini cookies! And spaghetti squash lasagna sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spaghetti squash lasagne sounds so perfect right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. J is totally the breakfast bowl master. And i think you are insane for drinking iced coffee in the middle of winter.
    Good vegan cooks as roommates would *almost* make me reconsider my stance on roommates.
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roommate score! Looks delicious. My homemade cooking has been too repetitive, so I'm fighting the urge to let someone else cook for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sad to have missed the lemon tahini cookies that didn't make it to the PBRS shop-up, but I feel quite a bit better knowing that the V-Spot ones made it into your mouth!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message and I'll call you back.