Search This Blog

Thursday, October 1, 2015

more catch up

Hope you're ready for more photo dumps.
This is the zine I was talking about having finished last post.

There's a mini zine insert about how delicious water is. The rest of the zine re-caps water and has a cartoon interview with my vegan friend J.

I was alerted to the amazing reality that is La Croix coconut seltzer and promptly lost my mind on it until I realized how hard it was to find around these parts.

I've been volunteering at ABC No Rio's zine library every other Sunday. This nicely co-incides with the occasional vegan pop-up shop at Spreadhouse. This is a Gone Pie carrot cake hemp muffin with an iced coffee.

                                             and the interior of the zine library. So many zines.

                     Jarrod and I went to the Champs Bushwick outpost on its last day in existence.

I ordered tofu scram on a bagel. I can't remember what Jarrod got except he made me eat his grossly dressinged salad.

      WF salad bar lunch. Greens, sweet potatoes, steamed golden beets, minty wasabi tofu.

                 Everything bagel with tofu cc and coffee. A standard whatever/whenever breakfast.

a car I saw and followed around....they never tossed me any onion rings.

and more Haxan in case you missed her. It's finally getting cooler now, so I'm glad she's around to cuddle.

9 comments:

  1. Gotta LOVE photo dumps! And that Onion Ring Light OMG soooo funny! Great kitty pics,too! I'm over at MyBlissfulJourney.com if you want to swing by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haxan is so fuzzy! Also, love the zine library. We used to have a good one here in a co-op house, but the co-op has changed a lot, and I'm not sure if the zine library is still there. I WANT ONION RINGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for Maud appearances!! Just peeking at these last two posts, I'm glad you've shared your current adventures. I've never been busier, so I understand the challenge in posting, but I do love to see your world when you feel like typing up something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes to the water fan-zine! up tha water! I'm in Portland right now and I'm on a coconut croix -I guarantee I'll never see it in Canada. I went to ABC No Rio knowing nothing about it's hours and it was closed. All I got was a picture of a stamped bunny outside the door. Nice place to spend a Sunday :) NYC bagels how I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Water rules. The coconut flavor is my FAVORITE of all seltzers i've had. Stock up!
      yeah, ABC is hard to drop in on but the graffiti outside is cool.

      Delete
  5. I would follow the onion ring car around too, for sure. The tofu scramble bagel looks tofu scrumptious. I miss your zines...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you Rose!! So nice to see you.

      Delete
  6. Doesnt J realize that no restaurant can make a better Salad than you can?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message and I'll call you back.