Search This Blog

Friday, June 19, 2015

A Post! Just Any Post!

Hey look! A new post and it's not even been a full week yet! You're welcome!!

                      Oats, blueberries, dried mango, goji berries, chia seeds, almond milk

 bad photo of a good sandwich. Hummus, tofu, collard leaves, avocado, tomato, sriracha.

                                  Tabbouli, tofu, Moroccan carrot salad from the WF bar

Fuck yeah, vegan death squad! Where do I sign up? This was in a book about protest in print. This was in the chapter on anarchists and vegans (haha)! It's from an old 90s cookzine called Please Don't Feed the Bears. Rad, right?

                                                                       cat, coffee

Avo toast with black salt, hemp seeds, cayenne, and scallion. Espresso cold brew with almond milk on the side! I gotta make more of that, like, now.

I made cauliflower tabbouli! Apparently cauliflower is "in" right now. No grains, just cauli, mint, parsley, scallion, garlic, salt, pepper, lemon juice, ACV, olives, chickpeas, and tomato.

       Breakfast sandwich. Almond butter, mixed berry preserves, banana slices. A classic.

Soba noodles with edamame, carrot, and collard greens with a miso-tahini-sesame oil dressing.
I am EXHAUSTED, so goodbye. Enjoy the weekend. I'll try to catch up with reading yr blogsss tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Not just any post! a very positive and enjoyable post on all levels! i approve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! A post! High five! Coffee and cats, together at last. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving all the noodles. I covet them and the fact that you're eating them makes me slightly less guilty about my food choices.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message and I'll call you back.