Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Beyond Boston

Stuffs I ate before and after the Boston trip:

Pint of delicious blackberries

random box of Whole Foods veggies + tofu for lunch, plus an Andy Folk zine in tha warm sunshine. Not that you'd be able to tell from my black pants. Actually, maybe you could tell, since I'm actually showing ankle (wooo.)

                      Like I said, my fuckin' stomach lately, I dunno. GoodBelly probiotics!

                                                                        mango!

gf avocado toast with black salt and cayenne, coffee with almond coconut milk, which is my new favorite for the week.

This was a less random and much better curated WF lunch. Tofu, kale/scallion/carrot/ginger salad, shanghai dumplings, roasted sweet potato.

Tasty Turmeric drink. By the way, this is not all from the same day, I just never change my pants apparently.

              GF toast with peanut butter and apricot jam. Coffee with almond-coconut milk.
The end, bye

14 comments:

  1. Your WF boxes always look so good — I don't know why we never think of getting takeout from WF. I think I've been wearing the same pants all week, too. Maybe food ruts and pant ruts are related.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is up with your stomach lately? This has been going on too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Shen - I hope your stomach troubles are resolved soon! Do you think it might be a sensitivity to something or an ulcer? Regardless, it sounds uncomfortable! I'll keep you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno but ive also been having cold symptoms; maybe it's related. My stomach feels better but I'm all stuffy and gross.

      Delete
  4. I've been buying that almond coconut milk for a while now-when it was still cold out i would heat it in a little saucepan with my decaf chai tea bag every night.
    Do you notice a difference with that good belly stuff? Hope the tummy has sorted itself out, lay off those legume double headers ;)
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that chai sounds great! The good belly is tasty and I do feel better, so maybe?

      Delete
  5. So I had like an 8 week stomach thing and thankfully it went away as mysteriously as it came so that I could continue avoiding doctors like the weirdo I am. I hope you're on the mend very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Maybe something is running rampant in NYC. I shudder to think.

      Delete
  6. Black salt on avo toast is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salad salad salad & coffee coffee coffee! YES.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always eat such yummy things! I want a box of tofu and that mango, it looks like a good 'un!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message and I'll call you back.