Search This Blog

Monday, September 29, 2014

Vegan MoFo 2014: Behind the MoFo

Like I said, I've been busy. Work was part of that, as I had a huge order to fill and process:

What's one more pile, anyway?
Luckily there were leftovers from the dinner party, so I didn't have to think too much about meals:

                                                           Pasta salad with greens

                                                                       more borscht

                                        Spinach, lentils, zucchini, tomato, cashew cheese

It got hot again for, like, two days, so there was a breakfast smoothie. This was spinach, frozen banana, lemon, protein powder, and soy milk.

                                                                  Cat burrito, do not eat.

                                   Quick breakfast: toast with Earth Balance and fig jam.

10 comments:

  1. I for one am shocked shocked! that there was Borscht leftover from that dinner party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I offered some leftovers to friends AND THEY TOOK IT.

      Delete
  2. The shot of your desk made me smile! Also, it made me fill more than a little bit better about the less impressive piles on my own desk. Thanks for the tip on the cat burrito ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lotta books!! Looks like it would hide you from the view of coworkers trying to eye your lovely lunches at least.
    The cat burrito is beyond adorable....
    And this past hot weekend i ate smoothies and luna and larry's like it was my job :))
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does hide me! I kinda like it. I eat cookies behind all those books. mm ice cream sounds like a nice plan too.

      Delete
  4. Thank goodness for leftovers! Love the cat burrito! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, so many books! That jam looks fab and I want a kitty burrito!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message and I'll call you back.