Search This Blog

Thursday, June 20, 2013

What I Once Ate

I'm still eating the leftovers of chickpea, collards, banana, etc. plus I'm OCD about putting up photos that will otherwise nag at my heart so here are some more interesting shots of food from before the challenge:

                           Quinoa+black beans with kale+cabbage slaw, avocado from Paradis

             Daiya slices with onion and tomato on GF bread. This was actually G's sandwich.

     Blueberry, strawberry, spinach, banana, protein powder, water+almond milk smoothie

                          Sweet potato, black beans, hearts of palm, scallion from Paradis

                                            Tomato on toast with scallion, salt+pepper

                                      Sesame bagel with tofu cream cheese, iced coffee ya.

14 comments:

  1. I'm dying to know what the design is on your smoothie glass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I don't make my own quinoa enough, so I gotta get it while I'm out.

      Delete
  3. Bagel and iced coffee - my favorite quick breakfast! Paradis has such yummy dishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! Bagel and iced coffee are both better when someone else makes em for me.

      Delete
  4. The bagel with iced coffee is my dream meal. I'd eat it every meal for the rest of my life if I could. Tomato on toast with scallions sounds delicious! Great looking meal from Paradis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would too...though maybe it'd be even better with the tomatoes and scallions ON the cream cheese bagel.

      Delete
  5. mmm that smoothie sounds delish!! and tomatoes...mmm;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was happy with the smoothie! They're great in the summer.

      Delete

Leave a message and I'll call you back.