Search This Blog

Friday, May 24, 2013

It Came from....INSIDE...THE KITCHEN

A lot of the following salads have the same stuff in them, mostly stemming from this grocery haul:

Chipotle hummus (Sabra), cucumber, sundried tomato, lemon, avocado, bell pepper, Olive Food Should Taste Good chips, romaine head, orange tomatoes, carrot, broccoli, bananas.
Tempeh, red cabbage,broccoli, spinach in dragon sauce with sesame seeds on top.
Rawish tacos. Romaine leaf, raw tempeh, tomato, carrot, bell pepper, sundried tomato with salsa.
                      GF Brown rice bread, toasted, with chipotle hummus and cucumber.

Spinach, avo, tomato, bell pepper, broccoli, sunflower seeds, cucumber, lemon juice + cayenne.

Love Your Heart Beet soup, from Blissful Bites. Served cold with dried dill on top.

Hilary's burger salad. Stays together much better than Dr. Praeger. On romaine, broccoli, avocado, tomato, bell pepper. With nooch and black pepper.

Another Hilary burger bowl. Romaine, cucumber, broccoli, sundried tomato.
 
Carrot, romaine, broccoli, bell pepper, tomato, sundried tomato, tempeh salad with tahini-umeboshi vinegar dressing.

26 comments:

  1. Sun dried tomatoes! I love seeing them in other people's hauls. Love those things. Beautiful meals as always! I always love your meals because they are so vibrant and colorful. Beets still scare me but that soup is such a gorgeous color! Count me in on all of these salads though. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't buy sundried tomatoes often for whatever reason! They add a lot to meals. Isn't the beet soup so pretty!?

      Delete
  2. Salad queen (she be poopin)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and my sister are obsessed with pooping

      Delete
  3. The salads all look beautiful! And is that the longest carrot ever?! It's huge!! I love sundried tomatoes, you've just reminded me to buy some :) I'm making pizza tonight and I think they will perfect topping accompaniments x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It IS gigantic, right?! Sundried tom on pizza sounds delicious. I ought to do that, with olives.

      Delete
  4. As usual the worlds most awesome salads. And, I just love, love, love the raw taco!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raw tacos are always FTW. I wanted to make raw nut meat but just couldn't get it together.

      Delete
  5. I, too, want to enjoy vibrant, gorgeous Salads such as these. I just can't seem to make it happen. Perhaps it's just not in my DNA. I have the Faux Meat and Potatoes gene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of delicious, vibrant eats happening here! I'm going to reference this for shopping purposes, and I've been thinking about your collard wraps from previous times - I'll have to dig them up to see what's best to put inside those. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking about making collard wraps soon. They are so perfect.

      Delete
    2. ok, you got me with the collard wraps. I made them last night and I hated them. They're so pungent! What did I do wrong!?

      Delete
    3. I will address this soon. Collard wraps must be had.

      Delete
  7. Wow what a haul!! I love having a stocked fridge. It makes making a salad so exciting. Haha everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my fridge goes empty so often! Ridiculous!

      Delete
  8. Seeing all the salads is making me think your weather must have taken a turn for the better. Is it warm there? It's still chilly and rainy here and I'm not craving raw foods as much as when it's sunny and warm. Soon, right? That's some head of broccoli!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO warm, though hopefully it'll cool down again soon.

      Delete
  9. Such is the wonder of food. Every day, it is as delicious as the last.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Colorful and beautiful! You have made me hungry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm eyeing that cucumber. I don't eat them all winter and then it's all summer all the time- even in lemonade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds delicious. I had an awesome limeade today!

      Delete
  12. Epic grocery haul! And epic salads too! Mmm greens...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message and I'll call you back.