Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner

Breakfast was an old classic, as it's pleasantly cool in the mornings lately:


Oatmeal, banana, raisins, and walnuts. 
Snack of an Amazing Grass bar. Lunch was salad:


Romaine, red pepper, mushroom, carrot, tomato with hummus, balsamic, and sriracha. Another snack of most of an apple before I dropped in on the dirty basement floor. Boo. Oh, and some rice cakes!
Pre-dinner was our last half cantaloupe. Juicy and delicious as ever, but I'm glad to not have to worry about a melon going bad in the fridge anymore.


Dinner was prepped last night. These raw fajitas are from Sweetly Raw, though I actually originally saw them on Jesse's site. (Thanks for the heads-up!)


My lettuce leaves were a little small and made the fajitas hard to eat but the flavor and texture was really good.
Gingersnaps for dessert.

7 comments:

  1. I love how you make great meals out of simple ingredients without much (or any) cooking. I'm all for that, but I'm not as good as having diverse meals as you (I tend to do the PB&Js and sliced tomato route when I dont' feel like cooking). Your posts always give me ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having exactly what you had for breakfast. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a single processed item! You definitely give us a day of food to aspire to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those raw fajitas sound awesome! I'm wih Veggie Burgher....I always get ideas from your post. I love simple and a lot of what you do is simple yet so healthy. A+ for you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I craving these raw fajitas the other day! They look great - and thanks for siting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your meals looks DELICIOUS! That is a yummy looking bowl of oats, and you know I'm a big fan of fruit :) And those raw fajitas, yum! That's some clean eating right there, need to get back on that wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, guys. It was all pretty delicious.

    VB, I anticipate the weather cooling off and you doing the usual amazing job you do!

    Aimee, there will be lots of oatmeal reminders coming!

    Shen, I did eat those gingersnaps. Like...8 of them! But, yes, aspire higher!

    Michelle, that's kind of you to say.

    Jesse, no prob - you did them so well!

    VAVA, you do alright for yourself, I think!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message and I'll call you back.