Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Energy Kicks In

This morning was pretty rushed, so no photos of breakfast (a smoothie I actually drank out of the blender to save on dish washing time: spinach, 1/3 mango, strawberries, frozen banana, Vega Vanilla powder, lemon juice, and ginger powder) or lunch (salad: mixed greens, carrot, bell pepper, tomato, avocado, scallion).
I did want to tell you about the juicy nectarine from the Farmer's Market I ate, though, as well as the wildly invigorating "Red Juice" I drank today from Blueprint Juice: beet, apple, carrot, lemon, and ginger. This stuff made me feel insane. In a good way, I guess. Kind of like I drank two cups of coffee and then took laughing gas.
Dinner, though, I do have some pictures of for you:




Spiralized zucchini with sundried tomato pesto and parsley salad with bell pepper, avocado, tomato topped with lemon juice and black pepper. Oh I also! ate some of the kimchi from the other day. It...certainly tastes fermented. Not terrible, but I do want to try it again. Hopefully nothing weird will happen to my stomach in all these attempts.
What did you have for dinner?

7 comments:

  1. im sorry i said you eat brown things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Red Juice sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your dinner looks amazing! such gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. simple snack...but come with full nutritions....................i cnat wait to have try them......good luch everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn right, Greg.

    Leslie, it was wiiilllldddd!

    VAVA, thanks! Haha, I actually ate a little earlier than I needed to so I could catch the evening light so the colors would show up!

    Prada, some days better than others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The spiralized zucchini dish looks really delicious, not simple like Prada said. I even like how you showed the same meal three different ways. It somehow worked.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Shen. I just like to zoom in.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message and I'll call you back.