Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A is for Apple, That's Good Enough for Me...

A is for Apple: What’s your favorite variety? Pink lady or gala

B is for Bread: Regardless of nutrition, what is your favorite type? Rye or pumpernickel

C is for Cereal: What is your favorite kind currently? (just one!) I don’t eat cereal, really, but I do like shredded wheat.

D is for Donuts: You might not currently eat them, but what kind do you fancy? I used to like old fashioneds with cider.

E is for Eggs: How would you like yours prepared? NO!

F is for Falafel: Yay or nay? Yay! The best I ever had was a homemade “dough” from my Armenian friend’s mother!

G is for Groceries: Where do you purchase yours? Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, the convenience grocery, farmer’s markets… anywhere and constantly. That’s how I like it ;)

H: is for Hot Beverages: What is your favorite hot drink? Coffee

I is for Ice Cream: Pick a favorite flavor and add a fun topping. Vanilla with berries.

J is for Jams or Jellies: Do you eat them? If so, what kind and flavor? I like Bonne Maman Apricot jam but never buy it. I like a lot of jams and don’t buy them, haha.

K is for Kashi: Name your favorite Kashi product? Are they sponsoring this quiz? Do I get free stuff?

L is for Lunch: What was yours today? Salad and a vegan yogurt.

M is for microwave: What is your favorite microwave meal/snack? I don’t really like to use it.

N is for nutrients: Do you likes carbs, fats, or proteins best? Carbs I guess.

O is for oil: What kind do you like to use? I don’t LIKE to use any but I DO use canola for baking, olive for everything else.

P is for protein: How do you get yours? Bars, beans, tofu, quinoa and legumes primarily.

Q is for Quaker: How do you like your oats? Soaked overnight with banana and nuts or seeds.

R is for roasting: What is your favorite thing to roast? Potatoes!

S is for sandwich: What’s your favorite kind? Umm I don’t really eat sandwiches often. Grilled tofu with vegetables and hummus sounds good though.

T is for travel: How do you handle eating while traveling? I pack bars and fruit and veg sticks and other stuff in my bag. Usually I’d stop at a grocery store wherever I end up rather than eat out.

U is for unique: What is one of your weirdest food combos? I put spinach in my fruit salad once?

V is for vitamins: What kind do you take? Vegan multi

W is for wasabi: Yay or nay? Yay!

X is XRAY: If we xrayed your belly right now, what food would we see? Dinner: saladdd

Y is for youth: What food reminds you of your childhood? Roasted broccoli

Z is for zucchini: How do you prepare it? I like it fine raw. I also love zucchini noodles with pesto OR zucchini-bean dip!

6 comments:

  1. I love that you added pics to this little survey dealie :) Makes it that much more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute. if you looked inside my stomach you'd see pineapple salsa and blue corn tortilla chips:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun survey! :o) I like that you added the pics too! If you looked inside my belly right now you would see strawberries, raspberries, and banana...that would be my breakfast. Im' still hungry too....ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun survey...love the pics! I think spinach in fruit salad sounds good actually.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A few of the best pics you've posted. Especially the Jam Sandwich with Banana.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks about the photos...some of them were taken with my old (supposedly lamer) camera which now makes me realize how much I liked that one and how confusing the new one is! Bah!

    Aimee, pineapple salsa sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message and I'll call you back.