Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Breakfast and Dinner

I used to read Kath's blog a lot and was always astounded by her major oatmeal breakfast undertakings. One of the things that stuck with me, as a carbophile, was her crumbling of a muffin on top of the oats! While I wasn't sure my stomach could handle that, I did make good use of the Happy Herbivore Blueberry Oatmeal muffins I baked the other night.


On top of more vegan yogurt: raspberries, banana, flax seed, pumpkin seeds, and the crumbled muffin.


THEN SOME OTHER STUFF HAPPENED! (Like work, the rest of the macro sushi, a really small salad, and two sips of G's coffee).
For dinner I made the pea dip again (funny now that I realize it was originally Kath's recipe too!) and rolled it into some chard wraps.






With carrot, mushroom, red pepper, pea shoots and tomato. Sometimes I feel like I'm eating a jungle. And I like that!
Have a good weekend, folks. Any good plans for Father's Day?

6 comments:

  1. Do you poop with all the colors of the wind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG your meals are so beautiful and colorful!! Look at those wraps! And the muffin crumbled on top?! YUM! I'll have to check out that muffin recipe too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muffins on top of things?! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who crumbles a muffin on top of food? That's effed up. If 'Kath' jumped off bridge...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joe, that's probably the third time you've asked that question. Do you want to talk about your fixation?

    VAVA, thanks. The easiest way to enjoy a sandwich is breadless - naturally gluten free!

    Leslie, my favorite is the muffin on top of a muffin, tied only with a muffin on top of a cat on top of the Empire State building.

    Shen, you would think with your hatred of muffins, you'd take pleasure in destroying it, no?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your salad wrap looks amazing! What gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message and I'll call you back.