Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Typical

Nothing special here today.
Breakfast was a banana with some almond butter and a piece of pumpernickel toast with honey. I was probably still full from all those lentils last night.
Here's lunch, plus my two snacks (12:30 and 5:00).


Salad (with fennel and mushrooms, cuz I'm fancy!), blackberries, and a chocolate Pure bar.
And dinner, which ought to be more typical! It's been a long time since I've had collard wraps. I also scarfed some crackers when I got home so quickly that I didn't take a picture.


These were filled with zucchini, carrot, pesto, sundried tomato, cherry tomato, and escarole. The fridge is sort of sad in the vegetable department. That means...shopping tomorrow! And, yes, I get too excited about groceries.
Dessert was two (whatever!) Happy Herbivore chocolate-carrot muffins.

6 comments:

  1. That wrap looks so good - and it's full of ingredients I love! I like that it's simple, but includes so many flavors and nutrients - can't wait to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to try fennel. I keep forgeting to look for it when I go to the grocery store. Those wraps look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nutrition-packed day! Wish I could eat as healthy as this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow everything looks so fresh and colorful! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jesse, they've definitely become my favorite quick go-to dinner.

    Michelle, I love fennel but not everyone does. Let me know what you think!

    Shen, thanks, but I really did eat a lot of crackers, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. VAVA, eat the rainbow, you know how it is :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message and I'll call you back.