Search This Blog

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Today

Real quickly: nothing much special today, but it was all tasty. I've been a little busy these last few days so I'm going to catch up on your blogs tomorrow.

Breakfast was amazing! I felt like a fairy princess or something.


Plain soy yogurt, apricot jam, slivered almonds, fresh blackberries!
Delicious as this was, I was hungry about 3 and half hours later (which I guess isn't bad) and had an Amazing Grass bar.

Lunch was light:


Celery, carrots, red pepper, and zucchini (they're under there, I promise!) with homemade chive/cilantro hummus.

And dinner:


Quick, small salad with romaine, spinach, avocado, and tomato topped with the Smoky Tahini Sauce. Easy and tasty.
See you soon - tomorrow I've got a surprise!

4 comments:

  1. Fairy Princess Cuisine! Very light and ethereal! Better than Clean Eating! Better copyright it quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh it all looks fabulous! I love dolled up breakfasts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like my kind of lunch, especially! I went for about a year or so eating nothing but hummus and veggies for lunch, every single day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shen, I'm on it! I sense lots of mushrooms.

    T, me too! It makes the day start like something special.

    Hannah, that sounds like something I would do. And actually something more easily varied - so many vegetables! So many flavors of hummus!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message and I'll call you back.