Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, December 24, 2010

Holiday Baking

I am slowly (or not) but surely eating my way through...everything. And baking lots.


Girl Scout Thin Minty things from The Vegan Cookie Connoisseur by Kelly Peloza, Graham Crackers from Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar by Isa and Terry. These both went to Greg's family.


Thin Mint test bite! (okay not all of them went to Greg's family)


Sugar Cookies from the Vegan Cookie Connoisseur. These I brought in to work, saving one for me and one for Greg. I'll never be accused of over-decorating a cookie.

For my family, I'm going to bake Gingerbread biscotti from VCIYCJ. My belly hurts and my kitty is eating Field Roast vegan sausage!! Merry Christmas eve. Pax.

3 comments:

  1. lol i made gingerbread and i didnt bedazzle them either:) the thin mints look so good! and the vegan graham crackers, im really going to try that!!(like ill try them when i win your giveaway..lol just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not interested in either of these cookies. I just want the Martha Stewart Gingerbread Chocolate ones. May the best vegan blogger win.

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man....Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies rock....I should have asked for that cookbook for Christmas! :o)
    Your sugar cookies are way too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message and I'll call you back.