Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Quick Post

This is pretty much the breakfast I've been eating lately:
a fruit, in this case banananana, the homemade Whole Wheat bread with Earth Balance and apricot jam, and caffeinated tea.


This is what I ate for dinner since we have a LOT of food but it's all to be saved for the dinner party tomorrow! OMGOMGOMG. Note: NYC has some pretty decent "healthy delis" that have in-house, high-turnover sushi bars. This is brown rice with spinach, cucumber, and avocado with sesame seeds. Really nice. A bowl of spinach and carrots on the side because you can't get enough vegetables. Ever.


Please excuse the mess, I'll clean it up before the parents get here.

5 comments:

  1. that sushi looks amazing! full of veggies! i hate it when they skimp on the veggies and use lots of rice.gime my green stuff:) good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your dinner party. I agree you can't have too many veggies ever. ;-)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM....That sushi sure does look good! I'm with Shen on being jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message and I'll call you back.