Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Been a Break

But I'm back. What better place to restart than exactly where I left off?
I've been cat sitting again for Barack and Joe. Here they are, eating.



And me? I've been overeating, as I do when I'm away, (ahem whole bag of Trader Joe's Sweet Potato Chips) and so ate a light breakfast that morning. I couldn't have fit more if I tried.

I generally don't eat LUNA Bars anymore, but if I do, I only eat this flavor. I was thinking the other day how far they've come in taste since I first tried them back in 2002.
Toasted Nuts and Cranberry bar, dried apricots, Earl Grey tea (which just doesn't hold a candle to coffee but I didn't have access to coffee at the cathouse.)
Lunch that day, with a huge Honeycrisp apple, which I actually couldn't even eat. Just the cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots with Roasted Red Pepper Hummus


And dinner tonight. Greg and I made the tofu-spinach lasagna from The Vegan Table for the third time, and here it is with some sliced squash on the side.

Don't tell anyone but I also ate a bunch of chocolate chips after this for desert. A BUNCH.

I have a lot of old photos to show you, maybe I'll get some of those up soon.

1 comment:

Leave a message and I'll call you back.