Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Or an Interpretation Thereof

Last night's dinner was a bit of a bust in that I had most of the lovely key ingredients for this really tasty looking and sounding dish..but I figured that since I had most of the ingredients, basically anything I could do to it would approximate its glory.
Apparently not so. I'm so unbelievably lazy about washing things that I didn't want to dirty the food processor, so I just chopped the parsley, skipped the part where I was supposed to blend the snap peas up, and completely forgot about nutritional yeast. Basically the meals were nothing alike, but it was tasty and something I wouldn't have thought to make otherwise. The stuff had to be eaten somehow. I had a salad on the side for more green veggies (Spinach, celery, onion, pea shoots, carrot, zucchini, tofu.)


Hannah Kaminksy's Samosa Potato Salad also would have been nice to make, but I was missing more of the ingredients. Some other time?

And today for lunch I had a super, zuper, tasty salad - leftover from dinner, but with no tofu and added avocado, tomato, and topped with creamy hummus and black pepper. Yeah.

1 comment:

  1. mmm love the salads! Especially with that hummus on top!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message and I'll call you back.