Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2009

He Almost Took Off His Pants For 'Em

I don't remember even making that last post so I kind of apologize and guiltily add that I ate probably 7 more slices of bread that night, more than three with hummus.
Alcohol is so bad!

Today is my roommate Rich's birthday and I make him some cookies. They were pretty bad, so I should apologize. They were the Oatmeal-Raisin cookies from Veganomicon, which maybe explains why they tasted so lamely healthy? Or maybe because I didn't have brown rice syrup and used corn syrup instead? Or because I know I probably used less brown sugar than the recipe called for? Or because half the oil and syrup dribbled out of the measuring cup anyway? Not enough raisins? Oh meh. Happy Birthday, Rich. At least I tasted the final product this time and was able to warn people in time. Some people did seem to like them though (I brought some extras into work) so, whatever. They got et.

Today: (after last night, in which I ate the rest of the chowder and probably about 3 or 4 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches after about 4 or 5 beers and some vodka. Drunky.)
Mini cinnamon bagel with margerine
Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich, coffee with soy milk
(I held off on a 24!)
gum
Spicy V8
about 10 baby carrots
BIG ass banana
Luna Nuts and Cranberry bar (I should never buy these again unless from Trader Joe's)
Three of the birthday cookies
Beer, beer,
Granny Smith apple (which I am coming to appreciate)

Coulda been better, coulda been worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message and I'll call you back.